Translate

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Building Log 14

I haven't posted since Dec 8th. Been up about 7 times since than. In work since last time:
  • Panel powder coated and partly assembled.
  • NACA cabin air inlets received, holes cut, lh & rh.
  • Dorsal fin on step 8, almost complete.
  • Elevator counterbalances almost complete. Ailerons closing up and counterbalance area cleaned up.
  • New whirlwind ground adjustable composite prop and spinner ordered along with brake and fuel lines. passenger brake system...more progress.
  • Rudder controls almost complete. 
  • Research on fuel, wires on glareshield and other research in work.
I'm thinking of changing my blog to more of a systems breakdown.
more pics at here .

2 comments:

  1. Great shot on the ferry. Did they just charge you the truck rate? What was it doing out on the peninsula? Did you start building it there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello James,
    You may see in the first log, I bought it from Sam's brother, who had started the kit around 1980. I only had it the last 1.5 years. Sam lived at Diamond Point. I think the ferry workers thought it was cool and only charged me as a single truck.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your constructive idea's and comments, thanks.