Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Post 61 - Ripping Apart for a Purpose - Pedal Assembly

Do you call it "Going Backwards"? Today, I was thinking and that gets me in trouble. I spent hours thinking and moving rudder cable turnbuckles longer and just not getting the rudder displacement or pedal position and it was really bugging me. I pulled the manual out and found the pedal assembly position was temporarily in place when we installed it. It was for a smaller person and per the manual, could be moved forward. WAL LA! I was happy to read this but knowing it was almost impossible to get to some of the bolts. I tore into it today and removed the pedals and brakes! It was tough and took a few hours. It will take me twice as long to install in desired position but I am happy.

Today's DIS-assembly and other new stuff can be seen in the photos starting here . Another 24 hrs of work for the electronics/timing, mag timing, exhaust instl, tailwheel work and other things shown. Will be back at it tomorrow after work. It was all just a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your constructive idea's and comments, thanks.