Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2012

post 24 - Sunday

Today, I flew to Skagit Regional Airport. I had it planned to work on my Cessna at Oak Harbor but Tom was busy with Steve's plane so I flew back to Arlington to work on mine. Very nice day for flying outside.

Today, I finished re-mounting my autopilot roll servo and linkages to the controls. Glassed the inside and outside of the lower cowling to cover the old air intake and close the new scoop. Also completed the turnbuckles and Nico's on the rudder controls. I also got to put new main tires on my Cessna. That took a few hours, but glad to get it done. Also to mention, I ripped apart an old navy blue leather couch for it's upholstery. I will use it for the interior of my glasair. My wife helped me wash the pieces as well as clean the old masking tape off my canopy!

There's a few more photo's chronologically added at the end of the photo album. Link is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your constructive idea's and comments, thanks.