Translate

Sunday, September 9, 2012

log 44

I realigned my tasks and will show on the next blog. I organized by milestones: engine start, inspection, first flight, after (flight test and after). Currently working on spinner and propeller installation. First, to figure the task. With help today, I tuned the propeller to align for easy prop start if needed. To do this, had to pull the plug on Cylinder 1, and check compression (top dead center) for this cylinder than align the prop. Once complete, I marked and moved on.

The spinner backplate goes on before the propeller. I had to make a template to drill (6) holes in it. I drilled almost full size and need a bigger drill to finish (asap). I will also create a front plate for the spinner, cut and install! More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your constructive idea's and comments, thanks.