Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Log 83

Major milestone February 12th - avionics certification complete! Instrument application tested is best described here. Tested pitot and static air systems, transponder, altimeter, vertical speed indicator, airspeed indicator, encoder and redundant systems of each on the Dynon flight deck. The Dynon flight deck has most of these, and I have analog backups.

Belly pan is installed but piano hinges need to be driven in fully and secured...will be working on this. PS Engineering, PM2000 intercom I got used has failed. I need to replace but meantime, made a jumper so the pilot is hooked up mic and headphones to the radio in case of first flight before a repaired or replaced unit. All else is going good. I chose to fly with Steve yesterday after work instead of moving forward on the glasair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your constructive idea's and comments, thanks.