Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

Log 87

Me: Got my tailwheel endorsement from Arnold Ebeneter in the Aeronca Champ (pic below) at Harvey Field. Arnold is a very highly admirable person who loves flying. I could tell he wanted the stick during my training. We also had some test flying discussions following the lesson.

The Glasair: Got a few more items done and have the brakes working the way I like now...no binding. Turnbuckles with safety wire per AC-43.13 , fiberglassed a few items such as cowling access door support and second stall strip for wing leading edge. Plane is ready.

I taxiid around on Sunday in nice weather fairly fast down the runway. I also got the tail off the ground at slow speeds checking prop force and all was very stable. I'm held for FAA/DAR paperwork for airworthiness inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your constructive idea's and comments, thanks.