Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Log 105 flights and mods

It's been a while since I've posted and numerous flights since the last post. I've taken at least 4 passengers now and a little night flying, all not allowed till flight testing phase 1 was complete, 40 hrs. I crossed the cascades last weekend to the Tonasket fathers day fly-in and this week went to the Fantasy Field fly-In, then to Lake Chelan to pick up my friend Steve Alford. Steve is camping in Chelan for two weeks but wanted his 1956 Cessna 172 there so he can tool around. I may go over since the 2013 Chelan Classic hang gliding and paragliding competition is going on. My flight and the Fantasy Field fly-in is here with some explanation on each photo.

The plane seems to work thermals around 100 mph. I still have cooling issues to work out, need to learn the take off and landings more in cross winds, and for some reason, cylinder 4 temp goes up when I turn on the headlight :) . I'll figure it all out.

More posts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your constructive idea's and comments, thanks.