Translate

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Post 28 - Organizing and starting to Roll Again

Since moving to Paine Field, I've had a cold and the weather turned good for flying. Not always easy to work on the Glasair. Once settled, I seem to roll and get a few things done. Today, Clico'd, located, drilled, countersunk and riveted the access door on. Cut out the hole complete and finished the top 7 Camloc 1/4 turn fasteners. Your welcome to view the last photos. Next, I need to form the door with a heat gun, and cut out lower cowling light and camera locations.

****In case there are any locals reading this, I could always use help and ideas. You can contact me to meet weekday afternoons or any time.

I also found a completed Glasair 1 on Youtube for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your constructive idea's and comments, thanks.