Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Post 29

Last 3 days have been very productive. Not lots of fabrication but with ideas and plans to fabricate and a few processes to move forward. Upper cowling access door and door surrounding: hinges, cut/sand/rivet/countersink/supports, heated to shape, refitted... all was good. Head/taxi light located fitted, hole cut and checked. Besides this, Aaron Rinn and Kurt Hartzog have visited and while explaining aspects of the plane, I've taken  some notes, advise and information that will help complete parts of the project. We discussed the brake fluid and system, engine, instruments and all related electrical system. I'm looking forward to some short term work and not too far from installing the wing when I bring it to the hangar. I also have more lower cowling to be sanded and fiberglass checked and cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your constructive idea's and comments, thanks.