Translate

Monday, August 12, 2013

Log 107 - More Flying

Over the Cascades westbound from Chelan
Arlington Airshow at Paraphernalia party

Portland International Airport northbound
So, I haven't written for a while but been busy flying. I've flown to Prosser fly-in, the Fantasy field fly-in, Chelan a bunch of times. I go to the islands (san juans), Sequim, Pt Angeles, Tacoma Narrows and other places often. I just go cruising around locally sometimes and many trips around Arlington. I've taken a bunch of friends including Aarin Rinn and Kurt Hartzog lately. The Arlington Fly-In was really fun too. Lately I flew with Rodney Tong in his Rutan Long EZ and we got some pics here. Other than that, the plane is flying great! I have some cleaning and checking to do but all is good and will save some of the work for when the weather turns worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your constructive idea's and comments, thanks.